Sunday, January 09, 2005

Let's Go Packers!

I'm looking forward to today's Vikings at Packers matchup. Hopefully it'll be the first step in recovering from last year's 4th and 26 debacle. I'm a little worried about the defense this season, but I think the playoffs line up pretty nicely for the Pack. Normally I'd be concerned about a first round matchup with Moss and Culpepper, but it's at Lambeau in 20 degree weather - a situation dome teams don't generally handle very well (ignore the white-washing at the hands of the Falcons a few years ago). Next week, Green Bay will head to Atlanta to face the aforementioned Falcons. Vick scares me, just because he can take over the entire game, but I'm not convinced about the rest of the team. So hopefully that leads us nicely into a rematch with the Eagles in the NFC Championship game. But I'll leave that game until it happens - don't want to get too far ahead of ourselves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home